Sponsorship

Dangerous

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im going to have a word at training,and see what we can do.im still not sure what link i have to put up for the paypal thing

Or do a sponsored run ,but buy a trophy and call it the "clubman trophy" and tell the kids it will be awarded to the one that collect's the most sponsor money.

With say 15 kids going round family and friends bet you wont be far off mate.

ive been given some time to sort it.(due to it being a fault of someone else).we are going to raise some funds,so the futures brighter.Im a lot happier than i was on monday.If the offer is still there though guys it would be a big help.Im going to see about having dcfcfans.uk put on our tracksuits.

ive been given some time to sort it.(due to it being a fault of someone else).we are going to raise some funds,so the futures brighter.Im a lot happier than i was on monday.If the offer is still there though guys it would be a big help.Im going to see about having dcfcfans.uk put on our tracksuits.

untill i have a written statement from you proclaiming your love for motown, state of origin, all things aussie you can get f***ed.

your choice:D:D:D

untill i have a written statement from you proclaiming your love for motown, state of origin, all things aussie you can get f***ed.

your choice:D:D:D

guess you aint too keen to stump up then trigg:eek:

You can now donate through this site for Dangerous's beer fund, you will see a donations bar under the main menu on the homepage only, click donate now and it's all pretty much straight forward. The Paypal donations go straight into his Dangerous's Paypal account.

You can now donate through this site for Dangerous's beer fund, you will see a donations bar under the main menu on the homepage only, click donate now and it's all pretty much straight forward. The Paypal donations go straight into his Dangerous's Paypal account.

Does the total update automatically?or does dangerous have to do it?

Archived