Sponsorship

Dangerous

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had one,not sure if its still active.I will check.Really appreciate this guys,our season finished today with a 5-2 win :D.Just got my league and club fees to pay now.:frown:

P.S. I am in need of at least 2 players for next season.So if you know of any lads who are interested in playing please let me know.,

i had one,not sure if its still active.I will check.Really appreciate this guys,our season finished today with a 5-2 win :D.Just got my league and club fees to pay now.:frown:

P.S. I am in need of at least 2 players for next season.So if you know of any lads who are interested in playing please let me know.,

he he he that was against my nephews team nice one :D

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donate-intro-outside

Click create button, once you've set it up generate the button. You will then see a box with a load of html inside, look above and you'l see a tab for email, click that and copy and paste the link shown below into your post.

Create a new thread and I'l sticky and close it otherwise it'l end up being spammed to death knowing these lot.

Just a thought Dangermouse how many players you got?

If you ask the parents to donate say a tenner then PM your addy to people on here who would contribute say £10/15 pound would that save you?

Archived