Recent Forum Downtime

Day

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

Is this one of those convenient moments where some of @David 's more embarrassing posts from the past go missing?

When has that ever happened before?

I would remove yours but people would probably notice with your post count being down to 166

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know the new house is ready.

I’m just heading down now to check the place, if everything is ok which it should be, we will be moving this afternoon. 

Transferring the data shouldn’t take too long, what will take a few hours is the domain name pointing to the new server and this will be entirely in the hands of the internet gods. 

I will put a new notice up with at least 30 minutes notice for when the forum will be closed so you’re not cut off mid post. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

I’m just heading down now to check the place, if everything is ok which it should be, we will be moving this afternoon. 

Transferring the data shouldn’t take too long, what will take a few hours is the domain name pointing to the new server and this will be entirely in the hands of the internet gods. 

I will put a new notice up with at least 30 minutes notice for when the forum will be closed so you’re not cut off mid post. 

Cheers David,

Thanks for kee

16 minutes ago, David said:

Put the kettle on

Archived