Bonucci criticises his own teammate for being racially abused!

Ambitious

18 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

I find it funny that it’s ok to give the ref, other teams manager etc (thinking about Steve Bruce for some reason) loads of abuse about being bald, old, ugly, fat, a midget etc and it isn’t mentioned. Double standards and hypocrisy everywhere

I find it funny that someone still always makes this point on any thread about racism. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
19 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

I find it funny that it’s ok to give the ref, other teams manager etc (thinking about Steve Bruce for some reason) loads of abuse about being bald, old, ugly, fat, a midget etc and it isn’t mentioned. Double standards and hypocrisy everywhere

Wait what?  Steve Bruce is a dwarf?

No wonder he never got to play for England then.

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Exactly. 

PS this was me being deliberately facetious. 

Bullying is undeniably bad. Racism is on a whole different level though. No one ever didn’t get a job, or had to sit at the back of the bus, or got linched, or enslaved, or beaten, or ritually humiliated on an institutional scale, cos they were ginger. Or a slap head. Or had four eyes. 

Youre effectively saying that anyone who calls a footballer a hurtful name should be treated the same as a racist. Personally, I would treat a racist by stringing then up by their ankles. Which might be deemed a bit harsh for someone calling the ref a blind bar steward. 

8 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

As

PS this was me being deliberately facetious. 

Bullying is undeniably bad. Racism is on a whole different level though. No one ever didn’t get a job, or had to sit at the back of the bus, or got linched, or enslaved, or beaten, or ritually humiliated on an institutional scale, cos they were ginger. Or a slap head. Or had four eyes. 

look up kick a ginger day. One year in Rotherham kids were kicked and punched for being ginger. Most unpleasant. Why do we treasure reds in the animal world eg red squirrel and victimize humans with this colouring?

Archived