Clough to Glasgow Rangers

mcapple

<span style="font-family:Verdana">You heard it hear first. I got three text messages today about this. He is to take over at the end of the season whatever happens. They want Clough who has been recommended by Fergie. David Murray is known to have admired his dad and is prepared to take a chance on him.</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Sorry guys but this seems real..........:eek: </span>

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<span style="font-family:Verdana">It does seem a bit far fetched I know, but things in </span><span style="font-family:Verdana">Scotland</span><span style="font-family:Verdana"> don’t keep quiet for long. My brother in law said someone called the real radio last night claiming he knows for sure it is going to happen. Ewan and Roughie knew nothing about it but there was a guy from the record in the studio who interestingly would not comment </span>

He wouldn't comment as he thought ahhh we'l use that in tomorrows paper, hopefully nobody else heard. He's been up all night typing up the article.

Do you think it may have a little tiny bit to do with the fact Clough was at a Rangers game the other week?, not to hold discussions on being there next manager but on a scouting mission apparently watching Hamilton left back Brian Easton.

It seems to me, someones had to many Whiskey's and put 2+2 together and got 345438485684639468939.

off topic but iv stayed in livingston before ^^ not far from the footy ground as i remember lookin out window and seein it, was about 10 at the time lols...

but still, rumours spread easily, especialy ones you want to happen so much you try and make them beleivable. HES WITH THE TEAM HE LOVES!

LET IT GOOOO!!

Originally posted by mcapple;4800

<span style="font-family:Verdana">You heard it hear first. I got three text messages today about this. He is to take over at the end of the season whatever happens. They want Clough who has been recommended by Fergie. David Murray is known to have admired his dad and is prepared to take a chance on him.</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Sorry guys but this seems real..........:eek: </span>

bolleauxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived