Clough to Glasgow Rangers

mcapple

Originally posted by Red Elvis;6999

Have I missed something, what not gonna happen?

Derby win a ******** Cup?

What sort of cup is that?

Doubt we will win on of those * sort of cups as they dont exist /ohmy

Nah, Whats not gonna happen?

Forest ever getting a sniff at playing in the prem again...

oh dear... boo-hoo billy boys

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Red Elvis;7083

Forest got as much chance as most in the CCC, and when we do we will represent the East Midlands, and where the shirt with Pride;)

One day, one day!

Just curious what makes you think that? lol

Recent performances tells everyone that your in trouble and the league table doesnt lie.

Surely not the club history puts you in with more of a chance than other teams! :eek:

Now i know it may be you guys main hit back in arguements about your history but i dont think it will win present to the day matches. Sorry Red Dog.

Were fine representing the East Mids atm thanks

Pride Park, should be a Trade Description Offence.

Stick to Baseball Ground at least you won your two Domestic Trophies there, even though not many modern day fans have seen them, they are in the history record books.

Did I tell you how many domestic trophies and Euro trophies I have personally witnessed, I'm embarrassed to have been blessed with so many riches.

Originally posted by Red Elvis;7089

Pride Park, should be a Trade Description Offence.

Stick to Baseball Ground at least you won your two Domestic Trophies there, even though not many modern day fans have seen them, they are in the history record books.

Did I tell you how many domestic trophies and Euro trophies I have personally witnessed, I'm embarrassed to have been blessed with so many riches.

Would of loved to have stayed there personaly. Gives me no reason to go down that side of town nowadays. Not suprised its mostly run down and all the boozers are shut up.

No i dont think you did Elvis, but then i wouldnt waste the effort of typing it.

I'd love to talk football in the Banter Zone in the Away End of a Derby Forum, but can't:D

As regards representing the East Midlands both are failing badly, as regards the history meaning anything today, correct will not influence results.

However the appointment of our Nigel, as rekindled your history, will it repeat itself?, is there optimism for the future?

I believe that Forest will return to the PREM one day, and no team will repeat OUR achievements again, but got the T Shirt Videos Photos and Stories Blinking Brilliant!

Originally posted by Red Elvis;7118

Our nothing is a lot better than yours:p

It is a real shame you guys cant relive the days when your fans wernt embarassed by the standard of football and having there arse's handed to them by there rivals...?

to quote my words from a previous post, must of been a kick in the pi55er for you that day !?, am suprised to see you back so soon, havnt had a red dog talk to me about football since....

I want the funny pictures back of there fans crying....

Originally posted by Red Elvis;7121

I'm very comfortable with the Forest 44 years of support, there has been sad days but also some ecstatic days, and you?

Oh you beat the Forest after 387 years well done!

Away from home yes....

Ah doesnt matter to me how the days been, recently winning at wembley though much better than losing there i can imagine

Archived