It seems obvious (to me)

sage

14 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Yes, it’s obvious to me. Let’s bring in Messi, ronaldo and Stones.

Im sure if I created a thread stating that I would get the same response. I’m not saying your point is invalid, however we have brought players in this summer in every position you mention, for me it’s not that simple, they have to be available, in our budget and want to come. Therefore it’s not that obvious, as I said just my opinion, however you can’t even identify one player that fits your criteria?

As I stated earlier I was talking about type of player we needed. I imagine you are cracking one off in case I name a player you don't think we will get or isn't better than what we gave got, so I won't give you the satisfaction. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do love Tom Huddlestone but let’s face it he slows us down, you could tell from the Bristol match and yesterday we are too slow at moving it from back to front, in both games we threatened more when Keogh was bombing through the midfield,  Huddlestone gets hold of the ball keeps it to look for a pass by that time the team has got back into shape and their isn’t any space....

9 minutes ago, sage said:

As I stated earlier I was talking about type of player we needed. I imagine you are cracking one off in case I name a player you don't think we will get or isn't better than what we gave got, so I won't give you the satisfaction. 

You give me to much credit, outside of Derby I couldn’t tell you much about players who play for other teams.

I would say though, that you could ask every manager in this league and they would say they would bring in a player if it improved then in any position. Getting one though is the problem, so IMO it’s not that obvious that we can improve in then positions and also improve as a team, I’m sure FL would welcome any obvious suggestions though ?

Archived