Radio Derby podcast overseas

RamO

I'm overseas and love that I can listen to Radio Derby Sportscene talk in by downloading the podcast or streaming it online. This week's podcast gives me an forbidden download error and when I try to stream the podcast on their website I get a message telling me I can't listen to it in my location. This has never happened before. Has anybody else overseas had this issue this week? I'll be gutted if they have started restricting it for UK people only (I'd pay for it if I could). 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RamO said:

I'm overseas and love that I can listen to Radio Derby Sportscene talk in by downloading the podcast or streaming it online. This week's podcast gives me an forbidden download error and when I try to stream the podcast on their website I get a message telling me I can't listen to it in my location. This has never happened before. Has anybody else overseas had this issue this week? I'll be gutted if they have started restricting it for UK people only (I'd pay for it if I could). 

What service are you streaming from?

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I subscribe to it through the podcast app on my iPhone...and never has an issue so far (including this weeks) 

Are you overseas? 

I'm still having issues. Tried several different podcast apps (on Android).  Also tried downloading from website - I get a geolocation error for this week's. Can download older episodes. 

6 hours ago, RamO said:

Are you overseas? 

I'm still having issues. Tried several different podcast apps (on Android).  Also tried downloading from website - I get a geolocation error for this week's. Can download older episodes. 

Yep. In Florida and I just listened to the latest podcast. 

Archived