David Beckham

Day

Is it just me that doesn't understand all the hype around the bloke? what makes him so special that he attracts all the worlds media where ever he goes? I'm glad that AC Milan are now out, he can feck off back to Italy now and get some real news back in the papers again.....when is Big Brother back on anyhow?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question still remains why? I just don't get it, as Cucumber pointed out Man United have had far better players than Beckham in recent years so why idolise Beckham so much?. I wouldn't even take him to the World Cup to be honest.

good scratch that great pr manager quality footballer, family man relativley squeeky clean does alot for charity / youth football training and all the endorsments have helped alot too police, addidas, armani, pepsi, gillette ect suppose they kind of portray him as a role model for kids i suppose

The way I view him is a decent ex Man United footballer who can pick a pass from 2 mile away and stick a free kick in the top corner, his best days are behind him now which is why he struggles to get in a poor AC Milan starting 11.

He did alright for England if you ignore the Red card against Argentina (the tw@t).

He wears skirts and changes his hairstyle more than times than the twiglet he married has eaten full meals, he called his kids daft names that would be ridiculed if they were in a public school.

Legend my arse.

Beckham, Jordan, Peter Andre and Savage are all media whores that haven't got a brain cell between the lot of em.

Beckham is possibly the most over-rated player in the last 20 years.

cant tackle,cant head,cant use his left foot etc.

Ericsson played him for every minute during his reign as England boss,including in 2 major competitions when Beckham was clearly not fit.

he's a 50 to 60cap England player not a 100 cap man.

oh and he's also the only player to be sent off twice for England

Beckham is possibly the most over-rated player in the last 20 years.

cant tackle,cant head,cant use his left foot etc.

Ericsson played him for every minute during his reign as England boss,including in 2 major competitions when Beckham was clearly not fit.

he's a 50 to 60cap England player not a 100 cap man.

oh and he's also the only player to be sent off twice for England

Totally agree, I'l say again...legend my arse.

Only the one slapper affair? I suppose in today's footballer's lifestyle that is fairly squeaky clean. Says more about the Cashleys and the Terrys than it does about thicko Beckham.

thats why i said relativley mate that was years ago and his only 'misdemeanor' of note to be fair and i don't think it was ever proved was it? i do agree he's overated tho

i dunno hes had his moments, some people to suck up to him big time

absolute legend is a bit strong,but i dont hate him

and some of his games for england he was magical, he did have some stinkers too, but when he was form he was sheer class, an utter professional on the pitch

and i thought when he came on agaisnt united, he was ac milans best player, nearly scored set up 2 great chances

Archived