David Beckham

Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am gutted because i think he gives us a diff option down the right when pace isn't working, put becks on for 20 mins and let him feed balls into the box!! he is always guaranteed to give his all in a game!!

most prbs the end of his career now which is sad

i am gutted because i think he gives us a diff option down the right when pace isn't working, put becks on for 20 mins and let him feed balls into the box!! he is always guaranteed to give his all in a game!!

most prbs the end of his career now which is sad

Gutted too.

best news ive heard for ages.

he wont play for England again now,thank God

As the kids say +1

I just hope BBC don't get him on as a pundit, I'd have to turn on at kick off and switch over at half time.

They were saying on SSN that the last time a player suffered this injury is was out for 9 months. I don't think he'l retire just yet, he'l get back fit and if Milan don't want him again he'l hang up his boots. Ah well it's another chapter he can add to his autobiography (which is already *****, I've read it).

Sava retires after next season, can he be our OAP midfielder?

If we have several hundred thousand pounds per week lying around Pride Park somewhere to pay him then I'd love him here.

There will never be an England player who is as good a crosser and passer of the ball as David Beckham. Fact.

Modern day right wingers like Wright Philips and Walcott just run down the wings with style with no end product/final ball.

I think Beckham will probably retire in 2011/2012 now.

It's a shame.

Archived