Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

10 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

No it isn't. Calling someone a **** is rude, not their appropriate gendered pronoun. Take the stick out your arse.

Just because you use upper high school words doesn't mean it's not rude, if used in a certain context. The same goes for she.

I take that stick out of my @rse and stick it up your nose.

5 minutes ago, Muskination said:

Just because you use upper high school words doesn't mean it's not rude, if used in a certain context. The same goes for she.

I take that stick out of my @rse and stick it up your nose.

No why doesn't Muskination take it out of Muskinations arse and stick it up StringerBells nose?

If pronouns didn't exist they would quickly get invented. StringerBell will run a little English class for Muskination and Billy Davies if Muskination would like.

8 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

No why doesn't Muskination take it out of Muskinations arse and stick it up StringerBells nose?

If pronouns didn't exist they would quickly get invented. StringerBell will run a little English class for Muskination and Billy Davies if Muskination would like.

Sure. Why don't you run me a little English class (Note a question mark was not used as it some rhetorical cases they may be omitted. Also, 'was not' was used as opposed to 'wasn't' to move to a formal dialogue').

Try engaging in a discourse with regard to something you don't have to look up on Google.

1 minute ago, Muskination said:

Sure. Why don't you run me a little English class (Note a question mark was not used as it some rhetorical cases they may be omitted. Also, 'was not' was used as opposed to 'wasn't' to move to a formal dialogue'.

Try engaging in a discourse with regard to something you don't have to look up on Google.

They may be ommited? What does Muskination mean when Muskination says they?

2 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

What does Muskination mean when Muskination says you? StringerBell has a pseudonym.

I like turtles 

10 minutes ago, Muskination said:

Third person speak eh?

From indirectly suggesting physical confrontation to this.

What is next?

StringerBell has been speaking in third person for a while now because Muskination thinks pronouns are rude. StringerBell merely asks Muskination not to use such vile words to StringerBell as well.