ST - VFM

REDCAR

I renewed my season ticket yonks ago, and still pleased with my decision - considering recent results and disappointment. I’ve been reflecting on this seasons ticket regarding value for money. Who really would have thought in August we would have produced this set of results almost half the games played at home this season.

Villa 2-0

Hull 5-0

Forest 2-0

Millwall 3-0

QPR 2-0

Brentford 3-0

Wednesday 2-0

Burton 1-0

Preston 1-0

There is obviously the take on the individual game which granted weren’t all belters, but my ticket costs me £15 a game. We’ve still got some interesting games coming up.... Friday was a nightmare, as was the Reading game (4-2).... but I think in general I’d have to say it’s been value for money - my seats are awesome (south west upper - right on the corner 5 rows from the front) - say hello of your in that area!

Anyway, happy Easter everyone, thick and thin and all that, it’s not really all that bad! Up the Rams!

76C3C47C-A54E-4839-AC92-330C9DBE4E9A.jpeg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I had this really fit girlfriend once, we had great sex for the first few months, over the last few months of our relationship the sex died down and it turned out she was sleeping with my best mate.

But at least I had those good times to reflect on.

Yeah, sorry about that pal, still feel rotten

33 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I had this really fit girlfriend once, we had great sex for the first few months, over the last few months of our relationship the sex died down and it turned out she was sleeping with my best mate.

In your dreams?

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Given that we are talking about value for money on this post, I'd hang loose with calling her your "girlfriend". 

Archived