When 2 yellows are better than one

FindernRam

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Boycie said:

Don’t you get the ban on reaching 10, not 11?

Yes, my bad but principle is the same! 

18 hours ago, Paul71 said:

But he then gets another ban when he gets the inevitable next card?

Not sure I see the benefit.

Well IF he gets the next yellow it has spread out. 

Trigger is 10.

!)So he's on 9 gets 1 more in this match =10 =2 games ban

2) He's on 9 gets 2 yellows in this game=1 game ban Next match he gets booked (before deadline) gets another 2 game ban but he may make cutoff without and from a team perspective may have been available for a key game.

Can't remember which player it was but commentator said he would be a big loss for 2 critical games

7 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Yes, my bad but principle is the same! 

Well IF he gets the next yellow it has spread out. 

Trigger is 10.

!)So he's on 9 gets 1 more in this match =10 =2 games ban

2) He's on 9 gets 2 yellows in this game=1 game ban Next match he gets booked (before deadline) gets another 2 game ban but he may make cutoff without and from a team perspective may have been available for a key game.

Can't remember which player it was but commentator said he would be a big loss for 2 critical games

I see. So you’re on 9 yellow, and in the 89tg minute you’re winning 2-0 and you hack someone down and can see the ref running over with his hand in his pocket. 

The next game is away against Barnsley on a Tuesday night, or some **** fixture like that. The one after that is the fa cup final. 

So as the ref approaches, you call him a **** and make sure he gives you a red. 

Genius. 

Archived