My seat was sold

68 Guns

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 hour ago, FindernRam said:

Had several cases of people mixing block and row up.

I once sat in Wife's seat when she was ill, Got there early, suddenly just before the game about 10 people around me all moved around having realised they were one seat adrift because of me!

Derby fans eh-always got a mistake in them!

Ha ive done that, the people in front of me were sat in the wrong row so i sat down behind them in the wrong row too. Realised it just didnt 'look' right.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Ha ive done that, the people in front of me were sat in the wrong row so i sat down behind them in the wrong row too. Realised it just didnt 'look' right.

I'm pleased it's not just me - once moved one seat to the left to let my mates kid sit with him - couldn't settle through the game as the view just didn't 'look' right - I've refused to move ever since....

20 hours ago, Doodle said:

Last time we played at Burnley there was a space where my seat should have been. They then sent stewards into the crowd to tell us to sit down. He couldn’t understand my reluctance to sit on the floor. Not sure whether Burnley had sold my seat though 

Sounds like they literally sold it.

ebay?

Happened once to me at the first PL match after promotion v Portsmouth.

Contacted the club - they sent me the new home shirt with autographes of all of our players.. huge thing for me back then.

My mate living in Derby got 2 Tickets for the match v Chelsea

Archived