Clough attacked me, claims Billy Davies

lyndsey

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, I did earlier and saw the same, it's just billy talking outta his arse, again.

i just presume hes talking ***** now, i dont even listen to what he normally says most of the time, one of my mates claims he said hes got loads of mates in derby?

ive never met one person in derby whos said a nice thing about him, since he left us

i just presume hes talking ***** now, i dont even listen to what he normally says most of the time, one of my mates claims he said hes got loads of mates in derby?

ive never met one person in derby whos said a nice thing about him, since he left us

Like I said earlier, he will have no mates in Derby, likewise in Preston and Motherwell.

have you not? I have... i have met a few people that are Derby fans, and are grateful for Billy getting you up, and realise that there wasn't much he could do in the prem with the board cutting off his purse strings - and they are just glad he gave them the gift of the play off finals at wembley

but then some people are more magnanimous than others

Billy Davies' official statement (written by Billy Davies):

Nigel Clough kicked Billy Davies in the back of the knee. Billy Davies was in pain after Billy Davies had been kicked. So at the end Billy Davies didn't shake Nigel Clough's hand because Billy Davies doesn't like people who kick Billy Davies in the back of the knee.

Edit: 3333st post. Woop. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though this just makes me cringe. It's just so unnecessary and brainless. I think there must have been words said between NC and BD that wound them both up. I doubt Clough would have done anything violent but I guess if there is an investigation he's innocent until proven guilty.

I believe Billy Davies is a very horrible little man who is trying to stir false and unnecessary allegations.

The video footage won't be suitable as any evidence to prove or disprove the allegations. It will just create more tension and bad feeling between the employees at both clubs.

We will be fined £10,000 and we deserve it. We should have kept ourselves under control. We should have risen above the red dog's attempts to wind us up. It was near the end of the game and we were in the lead. It was so unnecessary and pointless.

In all seriousness though this just makes me cringe. It's just so unnecessary and brainless. I think there must have been words said between NC and BD that wound them both up. I doubt Clough would have done anything violent but I guess if there is an investigation he's innocent until proven guilty.

I believe Billy Davies is a very horrible little man who is trying to stir false and unnecessary allegations.

The video footage won't be suitable as any evidence to prove or disprove the allegations. It will just create more tension and bad feeling between the employees at both clubs.

We will be fined £10,000 and we deserve it. We should have kept ourselves under control. We should have risen above the red dog's attempts to wind us up. It was near the end of the game and we were in the lead. It was so unnecessary and pointless.

Good post Joe, agree 100%.

have you not? I have... i have met a few people that are Derby fans, and are grateful for Billy getting you up, and realise that there wasn't much he could do in the prem with the board cutting off his purse strings - and they are just glad he gave them the gift of the play off finals at wembley

but then some people are more magnanimous than others

i did say since he left us, im sure there are a few who dont mind him, i thank him for getting us to the prem, my day out at wemberly was one of my greatest days out at derby game, but the way hes conducted himself since then, has lost him a lot of fans. im only saying im yet to meet a derby fan who still likes him.

and this outburst, wether true or not will not go down with majority of our fans. its another comment, that is gonna spice up the next time we meet in a game, which sadly i dont think the games need anymore, theres allready enough hatred and bad blood between the fans, without players and management getting involved

couple of small questions...

We should have risen above the red dog's attempts to wind us up. It was near the end of the game and we were in the lead. It was so unnecessary and pointless.

just remind me, which team does the player that refused to hand the ball over for a throw in, and then threw it at the oppositions head play for??

and.. erm, who's captain was in the refs face the entire game trying to dictate what decisions are and aren't made?

and which team didn't take the player that was guarenteed to wind up the oppositions fans and players...

and finally... you say it was Forest that were doing all the winding up??

couple of small questions...

just remind me, which team does the player that refused to hand the ball over for a throw in, and then threw it at the oppositions head play for??

and.. erm, who's captain was in the refs face the entire game trying to dictate what decisions are and aren't made?

and which team didn't take the player that was guarenteed to wind up the oppositions fans and players...

and finally... you say it was Forest that were doing all the winding up??

It was likely that Savage would wind up Forest but he is our captain, an experienced player, a competitive player and it made sense to have him in the team. Taking him out would have been an unnecessary handicap to ourselves.

Likewise, you did not have to leave Tyson out. We should be able to select whichever players we want without being in fear of another brawl. Also the decision to leave a certain player out would and should have been made as an autonomous decision, not a decision to try and inflict some sort of moral high ground on the opposition when things get ugly.

Also when Forest won the throw in Gunter aggressively raised his arm to grab the ball of Jay. Jay wasn't happy about this and didn't give the ball back because Gunter's conduct was violent. Gunter proceeded to chase McEveley to get the ball back. It was an unnecessary little incident but tensions were running high. Both players were in the wrong though. It was silly for everyone else to run in over such a petty thing.

so we are agreed... there was equal wummery on both sides??

oh and i didnt say the tyson decision was for a moral high ground in case of an incident, i said it was try and avoid an incident... clearly it failed, but it was worth a go

Yes that's fair enough you can call it six of one and half a dozen of the other. :) Otherwise we would argue for hours and have to analyse every single minute of the match and tally up which team was WUMming the most. I'm not going to do this because I want to keep my social life in tact. :p

The decision to leave Tyson out had a lot of logic but I'm just saying there's no way it makes Forest immune from their lack of responsibility, which I re-emphasise was a mutual lack of responsibility and negligence carried out equally by both clubs.

yes, yes he has... but so was earnie at the start of the season, still played him

yeah but hasnt earnie been scoring lately? surely the decision was a tactical one, more than any other decision?

in the same way, as joe said, leaving our wum out would of hindered our chances

Yes that's fair enough you can call it six of one and half a dozen of the other. :) Otherwise we would argue for hours and have to analyse every single minute of the match and tally up which team was WUMming the most. I'm not going to do this because I want to keep my social life in tact. :p

The decision to leave Tyson out had a lot of logic but I'm just saying there's no way it makes Forest immune from their lack of responsibility, which I re-emphasise was a mutual lack of responsibility and negligence carried out equally by both clubs.

You sure are good.......ah feck it! I'm going to bed, GOOD NIGHT ALL! knee'd him my @rse!

Archived