tevez - neville is bootlicker idiot

derbydan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he may be, but obviously I don't know because I don't know him personally, and I doubt you do too...I just know that one of them is a loyal...the other one, most certainly isn't.

I'm sure no-one knows billy davies personally but we all know he's a cnut :D

Tevez has been offered plastic surgery, to 'smarten himself up a bit' but he has always refused, saying, he is what he is, which actually, I quite respect him for.

ummm....throwing a few bits into a bin marked 'surgical waste' might not quite do the trick.

Best right back we have had playing for England in last 50+ years, and if it was a choice between someone who has stayed at one club all his career, the players uninon representative looking after alot of other players interests and giving it everything whilst doing so or a money grabbing, turn coat journeyman who is obviously only in the game to make as much money for himself and his agent as quickly as possible in any way he can....then I know who I pick.

Neville maybe licking his bosses boot, but at least he is LOYAL...google the word Tevez...google it.

If you start at Man Utd and aren't good enough for top Spanish/Italian sides then why move as a player? I respect the fact he didn't but he's friends with Fergie anyway, it's perfect for him there.

Besides which the bloke is a pr1ck, I still have the image of Peter Schmeichal lining up as Man City captain next to him in the tunnel, Peter smiled at him and went to shake his hand and Gary looked at him like he was dirt and refused. Pathetic attitude to people who leave United. Same with Tevez, did the same to him.

Archived