Kaiserslautern Team will be massive statement

JG400

I really don't feel we have a single winger at the club( first team level). ,, anya is probably the nearest thing ,,,, we have a collection of through the middle or inside forwards being shoe horned into playing as wingers and for me that's the season defining issue that needs sorting out,,,

i get the impression gary wants his full backs to priorities defending and is not going to want them constantly getting ahead of the play to create our width going forward , if we play the way I expect in the main then I think we are going to struggle with makeshift wingers constantly cutting inside to congested areas and I believe we will be predictable and easy to defend against ,, with our defence and midfield shaping up the way it's starting to look like then we will really need to add two proper wingers who can beat a man ,get in behind with pace and pull balls back from the byline ,, even ince was not that type of player and at time it's shown that teams could get banks of fours behind the ball and crowd us out ,,, im not saying we need have only wingers and that there's no place for the Russell's,blackmans,wiemans,but we need to be able to change it up 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mozza said:

I so want Johnnie to find his form before it's too late,  there is a really good footballer in him, we'll rue the day we let him go, i will anyway,  my favourite Ram, one of the few i'd pay to see,  a real nice character, come on Johnnie, prove the doubters wrong.. 

I seriously believe that he will get his confidence back this season and will be excellent.....a couple of nice goals and linking up with Martin will sort it

3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I seriously believe that he will get his confidence back this season and will be excellent.....a couple of nice goals and linking up with Martin will sort it

Let's hope so..

Would really like to see Weimarns pace stretching opposition ,especially with huddlestone and thrones passing ability .russels decision making was shocking last year would rather Bennett ,anya  be given opportunity .the forward lline is probably strongest in the division , the squad is clearly physically stronger this year ,looking forward to the season we could be dangerous.

Archived