An Evening with Gary Rowett

needles

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/04/2017 at 14:36, Davide said:

Seriously there were three home matches in a row I counted 3 ballooned over the bar, 2 feebly wide and another blocked. I'm sorry for every good shot maybe 5 poor efforts 

Terrible shot for the first goal yesterday wasn't it?

14 hours ago, tomsdubs said:

Terrible shot for the first goal yesterday wasn't it?

Very good shot. Don't know how many goals he's scored this season but not many, would love to see some shooting stats as well, if someone can show me goals per shots ratio and prove me wrong go ahead. Still think his shooting has been woeful this season. Very good goal Saturday however. 

7 hours ago, Davide said:

Very good shot. Don't know how many goals he's scored this season but not many, would love to see some shooting stats as well, if someone can show me goals per shots ratio and prove me wrong go ahead. Still think his shooting has been woeful this season. Very good goal Saturday however. 

No. His lack of goals isn't good. But it's not through woeful shooting. Get him further up the pitch and he delivers. Glad GR sees that. 

Woeful in the air? Absolutely. Woeful at defending set pieces? Definitely. But in terms of shooting he's the one player I'd back from any sort of distance in and around the box. Off either foot.

Archived