Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it probably has hasn't it eh?

i look at people i know. i know people claiming they're citeh fans now out of nowhere. or the one gal that use to drink round us till i pointed up before she started dating her ex, she claimed to be stoke and i see her wearing villa kits?

i get stick all the time from the old boys in the pub i drink in. they're all from the teams they support (millwal, west ham, barnsley, lesceister, burnley) but doesn't bother me much.

if you ever see the st georges cross banner that says D C F C and the rams on it at pride park? yeah that's mine. gave it to a guy i know last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of Elvis re-introducing himself, want to know whats cracked off in the past??

I'm a Nottingham Forest FC Fan! Love the past, back to back European Cups, and is here for banter!

The past, a 49 year old man joining a forum for the first time, abused on a live forum by muppets as professional Forum members stand by and watch, why for Forest Derby banter, LOL, but after counselling I need not add to this, and only do so when asked or antagonized. LOL

ON WE GO!

I'll be banned again, by the unknown soon, so if I disappear its been emotional, redelvis@live.co.uk if there are any problems with me, if not Flock Off! LOL

Hi guys, I'm Neil.

Based in Somercotes (funny that), but originally from Belper. Also spent some time living up in Manchester.

Stumbled across this site via Twitter, where I'm guessing I may know a few of you from (I'm known as Underdog180 on there), so if that rings a bell, say hello!!

It doesn't ring a bell, but hello anyway.

Archived