Rage Against The Machine for Christmas No. 1!

Perky1106

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boooo let the gay gerodie lad have his 5 mins of fame then maybe he'll feck off and is it just me or does it look like he's had a stroke?? :D

I don't care about the geordie kid just those money grabbing c*nts who make this whole X-Factor charade and sell us a cheap cover single for a talentless unoriginal artist.

It's a f*ck*ng disgrace that 4m people tuned in to watch the SPOTY awards but 20m watched the X-Factor. Celebrating talented people like sportsmen for the win not just a bunch of losers with a nice voice who won't even write their own f*ck*ng songs. You can probably tell I'm annoyed.

I don't buy singles all year and I aint gonna change that by filling Simon Cowells pockets or any singer/bands lame attempt at Christmas song. Turn the radio off for a month and ignore all the pointless Facebook groups, job done. Whoever gets number 1 well done for fleecing the nation.

I don't buy singles all year and I aint gonna change that by filling Simon Cowells pockets or any singer/bands lame attempt at Christmas song. Turn the radio off for a month and ignore all the pointless Facebook groups, job done. Whoever gets number 1 well done for fleecing the nation.

What he said.

Archived