Rage Against The Machine for Christmas No. 1!

Perky1106

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon Cowell and Joe are playing the friendly non-confrontation card by saying all that "congratulations" and "well done". If they pulled down Tom Morello's pants and kissed him in the backside, that'd be less kissing ass than what they've just done.

I bet they're really annoyed about it behind closed doors and grinning press releases which is beautiful.

Well done to RATM anyway and the people who made the group. Facebook is so very powerful and I'm glad I was part of the group that rebelled against the X-Factor.

Simon Cowell and Joe are playing the friendly non-confrontation card by saying all that "congratulations" and "well done". If they pulled down Tom Morello's pants and kissed him in the backside, that'd be less kissing ass than what they've just done.

I bet they're really annoyed about it behind closed doors and grinning press releases which is beautiful.

Well done to RATM anyway and the people who made the group. Facebook is so very powerful and I'm glad I was part of the group that rebelled against the X-Factor.

Agree'd.

Archived