Rage Against The Machine for Christmas No. 1!

Perky1106

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You lot who bought the download are all tw@ts, Sony won in the end.

Gullable fools.

its not about Sony though Boycie,it's about sending a statement to Cowell and company that the public is fed up of this manufactured rubbish that they serve up on saturday night in the name of "entertainment"

apart from Leona and Alexandra,wheres the rest of the previous winners?

all gone back to oblivion where they came from, thats where

Sending a message to Cowell? don't talk wet.

If I was Simon Cowell I'd be sat in front of a fire rubbing my hands thinking I've struck Gold here, two Sony artists fighting for Christmas number one...I know, next Christmas I'l get someone to trigger off another internet campaign for one of my Sony artists again, kerching!

Anyone who bought either single to be part of the campaign is a complete twerp, sorry but it's true you are. All you've done is upgraded Cowell's turkey this year.

Sending a message to Cowell? don't talk wet.

If I was Simon Cowell I'd be sat in front of a fire rubbing my hands thinking I've struck Gold here, two Sony artists fighting for Christmas number one...I know, next Christmas I'l get someone to trigger off another internet campaign for one of my Sony artists again, kerching!

Anyone who bought either single to be part of the campaign is a complete twerp, sorry but it's true you are. All you've done is upgraded Cowell's turkey this year.

Simon Cowell's record company is owned by Sony Music which is part of the Sony conglomerate. Rage is also dealt with by Sony. Cowell receives no money for sales of the Rage single, only for the Joe single. Whoever owns Sony is the person who is receiving money from the sales of both singles so that guy will have enough money to buy several flamingos for his Christmas dinner.

Simon Cowell is part of Sony BMG (shares, contract or whatever it is depending on who you believe). The more money Sony make do you not think Simon Cowell will be given more, after all it's his programme that created this campaign and filled Sony's pockets? surely an asset Sony would like to keep at the company.

Also the people buying several copies of Killing in the name of, do you not think the Joe fans were going out and doing exactly the same, buying several copies per person as well to help Joe beat the internet campaign? would they of done that had the internet campaign been going on?

The X Factor and Cowell's shows in general generate alot of money for him, the more publicity his programmes make the more interest will be generated, future sponsors and tv channels in other countries such as America that will want to be part of the ***** he produces.

This internet campaign has only given the smug twit more publicity which will enable him to negotiate bigger fees.

Anyone who buys a single for any other reason than liking the song are pathetic I'm affraid, sorry to those who got sucked into this campaign but it's true.

Archived