Snog, Marry, Avoid. (Rate the players season)

Alph

The snogs are the Ince, Hughes types (Russell when he's on form) as they give you sharp injections of lust but you'd always worry that they have a tendency for a wandering eye. I'm all for passion, but would have severe trust issues with those lot. 

If ever there's ever a marry type it's that Chris Baird bird, patient and he'd have your sausage and mash on the table by 5:30pm.  Possibly Bradley Johnson too as if you left him he'd try his utmost to win you back. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snog : ince, baird, bent

Marry  hughes, keogh pearce, mclaren

avoid - shackell

ex gf you take back - bradley johnson

one night stand - pearson, when the beer goggles were on it looked fantastic, but when woke up in the morning realised what a terrible mistake it was

Snog: Steve Mcclaren. The footballing equivalent of a high class prostitute. She doesn't love us, we know that, but in bed we'lll never have better.

Marry: Chris Martin. She's got a bit of timber on her. I like a woman who appreciates life's luxuries.

Avoid: Richard Keogh. Looks like a horse.

Snog Mel Morris, for realising 2 years on he shouldn't have fallen out of love with the original. Grass ain't always greener. 

Marry Tom Ince..... best outfield player this season

Avoid Chris Martin...... bit of a mardy A$$ who obviously spat his dummy out to get a few extra bob, however..... I will support the club whatever they do

Archived