new cntre forward

barnsley ram

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Played well. Isn't the answer though. Either Martin comes back pelt we replac Martin. Bent is on at least twice the wages alot of our players are on. So based on value for money let's hope we don't give him another contract based on a couple of decent games 

if we are paying him we might as well be playing him he makes me laugh hes as bow legged as bill currie and about same pace

29 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Played well. Isn't the answer though. Either Martin comes back pelt we replac Martin. Bent is on at least twice the wages alot of our players are on. So based on value for money let's hope we don't give him another contract based on a couple of decent games 

Bent is part of the answer but we need at least one more striker if not two. Either Martin returns in January or is sold to Fulham and the money is spent on squad strengthening including the acquisition of strikers either on loan or permanently. Rhodes would be a good start.

20 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Bent is part of the answer but we need at least one more striker if not two. Either Martin returns in January or is sold to Fulham and the money is spent on squad strengthening including the acquisition of strikers either on loan or permanently. Rhodes would be a good start.

Just my opinion but Rhodes contributes very little team wise in terms of hold up play, passing to team mates in the correct mannor etc so basically he stands around waiting for everyone else to do all the work in fact bent is a better option.

12 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just my opinion but Rhodes contributes very little team wise in terms of hold up play, passing to team mates in the correct mannor etc so basically he stands around waiting for everyone else to do all the work in fact bent is a better option.

Totally agree

Archived