we need battlers this season

B4ev6is

Well one thing barnsley have taught us we need to fight for every single ball we need speed in midfield. Once again things have improved once chris martin came on and nearly scored. I still think blackmen does not suit our style of

Play i still get rid of blackmen he was at fault for there 2nd goal.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well one thing barnsley have taught us we need to fight for every single ball we need speed in midfield. Once again things have improved once chris martin came on and nearly scored. I still think blackmen does not suit our style of

Play i still get rid of blackmen he was at fault for there 2nd goal.

I agree with this we do need battlers, and i also agree blackman isnt the right player for that role, hes out of position.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am going off what derby are saying giving sodding ball away and when martin came on he could not brothered go past him sorry but he needs to go. Along with bird both do not suit us.

God i am mad right now.

Baird is a solid squad player for me, but thats all, someone to use in an emergency.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It this thing that making all the writeing going up.

I have no idea on this one.

The facts are that until we either move players on - which by the way we either get fees for or alternatively have to pay players off - we are simply stuck with the team we have. There is no magic trick here people so wake up..... 

it is the managements responsibility to suitably motivate these players to ensure that they give the required level of output (performance level) that yields the best possible outcome against said opponents.

we have a more than capable bunch of players that can deliver this. I suggest that time is given to the manager and the players before any panic sets in. We are still very much in pre-season mode with fitness being gained etc. 

It will come good I am sure - just relax....

opinions respected btw

Archived