Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

2 minutes ago, Theowl said:

I really not 

I would be. Rife in the press and no contract extenstion penned as show of intent by the mighty rich SW. Oooooof, tense.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well we are a powerful buyer but we are well short of what we can spend to maintain FFP compared to the likes of villa and the barcodes 

Powerful buyer 

trust me we could buy and pay wages equal if not greater than yourselfs

we are not the same club we was a couple of years ago 

2 minutes ago, whitefieldram said:

I would be. Rife in the press and no contract extenstion penned as show of intent by the mighty rich SW. Oooooof, tense.

Rife in the press lol where ?

he is contracted for a further 3 years ha ha 

only official wording. Is no Wednesday players are for sale and whatever price. We are buying not selling 

and where on our way 

But you would rather listen to people who know knothing. 

Just cause you like what they say

I rest my case 

12 minutes ago, Theowl said:

Owlstalk is full of poo. 

Dont belive everything you read

a bit like on here

people will belive what they want to hear 

Probably true my little owl friend, everybody seems to crave what everybody else has rather than enjoy what they currently have. My view on FF if that he is a very good team player with great team ethic who in reality has had a stack of clubs but only one very good season to show in terms of actually playing, would I take him yes to complement what we have not to replace someone like Chris Martin who constantly produces season after season.

7 minutes ago, Theowl said:

Powerful buyer 

trust me we could buy and pay wages equal if not greater than yourselfs

we are not the same club we was a couple of years ago 

Maybe so but we are a powerful buyer in the championship if we choose to do so.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Probably true my little owl friend, everybody seems to crave what everybody else has rather than enjoy what they currently have. My view on FF if that he is a very good team player with great team ethic who in reality has had a stack of clubs but only one very good season to show in terms of actually playing, would I take him yes to complement what we have not to replace someone like Chris Martin who constantly produces season after season.

to be honest I don't expect our player of the season to be FF

. I think almen Abdi will be that player

i am expecting big things from him 

1 minute ago, Theowl said:

Hatred ?

na think you taking it a bit far there

we now just talking about FF and his bike 

we forgot about your lot ages ago ha ha 

I wish we would move on as well, if we shell the type of cash to bring FF here then we can get a better player (for our needs) for a similar price. I hope this is a smokescreen and we get Assombalonga .

I have been on your forum as well and I cannot believe how anti-Derby it is, you are writing some unpleasant stuff. One plonker even came on here to do it (not sure if it was you). I do get feed up of people having a look at forums (us included) and taking things out of context to be inflammatory . You (SW) clearly think you are a lot better than us, you can have your opinion, but do not be suprised if you have a lot of Rams on your forum come May if that turns out to be a lot of cods.

i think you are a little overconfident, something we have suffered a little bit from in the past but trust me we are in the present now and I think very realistic. 

The Owls didn't have any negative stuff on this forum until you lot came with inflammatory remarks backed up my the crud on your forum.

we all support our teams and should respect one another, something SW seem to have forgotten. See you at PP and your place 

1 minute ago, Theowl said:

to be honest I don't expect our player of the season to be FF

. I think almen Abdi will be that player

i am expecting big things from him 

He was decent for Watford, let's all see where we sit following the end of this very annoying transfer window

2 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I wish we would move on as well, if we shell the type of cash to bring FF here then we can get a better player (for our needs) for a similar price. I hope this is a smokescreen and we get Assombalonga .

I have been on your forum as well and I cannot believe how anti-Derby it is, you are writing some unpleasant stuff. One plonker even came on here to do it (not sure if it was you). I do get feed up of people having a look at forums (us included) and taking things out of context to be inflammatory . You (SW) clearly think you are a lot better than us, you can have your opinion, but do not be suprised if you have a lot of Rams on your forum come May if that turns out to be a lot of cods.

i think you are a little overconfident, something we have suffered a little bit from in the past but trust me we are in the present now and I think very realistic. 

The Owls didn't have any negative stuff on this forum until you lot came with inflammatory remarks backed up my the crud on your forum.

we all support our teams and should respect one another, something SW seem to have forgotten. See you at PP and your place 

I can assure you I have not come on here and attack anyone 

I do sometimes go on other forums. As it's interesting to see how others see us not to go on there and goad 

in this world of Internet all teams have there idiots. 

Sone of the drivel that come from Both sides as been laughable at times 

24 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Fabulously put there.... thumbs up

PistoldPete2
27 minutes ago, Theowl said:

only official wording. Is no Wednesday players are for sale and whatever price. We are buying not selling 

and where on our way 

I rest my case 

The official word is that Derby have bid for forestieri and at least one other player. I have not heard anything official that Wednesday have turned the FF bid down. I think it's also clear Wednesday don't want to sell. What has forestieri said himself? 

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

The official word is that Derby have bid for forestieri and at least one other player. I have not heard anything official that Wednesday have turned the FF bid down. I think it's also clear Wednesday don't want to sell. What has forestieri said himself? 

Official word from who ?

was rumoured by local press

then further rumours of it been dismissed by local press

why would Foresteri say anything ? 

The only true official word is fron our manager  

and our chairman as staited 

we buying not selling

but you keep believing it if you like lol  comes back down to what I said earlier 

You belive what you want to be the case

35 minutes ago, Theowl said:

and where on our way 

I rest my case 

Take it you havent heard of mackworth ram then?

Archived