Flags?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical Rams fan, expects someone else to build an atmosphere while sitting with their arms folded moaning about their own players. Meanwhile the away fans out sing them. 

I volunteer when work schedule allows and it's hard work. Well done for the efforts yesterday @The 1884 Group It's s shame the fans didn't back you with their vocals 

I went down to help, was there for around 2 hours putting cards out, add on the time it takes the group to organise, order, print banners etc. There's a lot of time and hard work that goes into what they do.

How Tom gets away with strolling around the Upper Tier tho thinking nobody can see him I'll never know ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

9 minutes ago, David said:

I went down to help, was there for around 2 hours putting cards out, add on the time it takes the group to organise, order, print banners etc. There's a lot of time and hard work that goes into what they do.

How Tom gets away with strolling around the Upper Tier tho thinking nobody can see him I'll never know ?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Surveying the kingdom mate! Could say the same for your "dodgy knee" and "don't like heights" excuses!

Cheers for helping though, it was great to meet you and your missus, look forward to you volunteering again next time!

2 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Surveying the kingdom mate! Could say the same for your "dodgy knee" and "don't like heights" excuses!

Cheers for helping though, it was great to meet you and your missus, look forward to you volunteering again next time!

Oi, I pre warned you with my knee! The height thing was just to give the missus more exercise as she needs it more than I do. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived