The problem with software...

SaintRam

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the problem with software is its written by humans, only does what its meant to if you use the same commands the programmer created, you have no way of finding bugs until you tell it to do something it isn't designed to do, or notice a peculiar anomaly in results. That's why windows is ****, most users try to make it do things it shouldn't and it spits the dummy out like a sulky teenager.

18 hours ago, davenportram said:

the problem with software is its written by humans, only does what its meant to if you use the same commands the programmer created, you have no way of finding bugs until you tell it to do something it isn't designed to do, or notice a peculiar anomaly in results. That's why windows is ****, most users try to make it do things it shouldn't and it spits the dummy out like a sulky teenager.

In fairness it's a lot less **** than Windows '95 was. That couldn't even do the things it was supposed to without crashing!

56 minutes ago, David said:

I'm yet to have a virus on my Mac :whistle:

cant get on with a Mac, I purchased an IMac but couldn't  find anything and previous to that was school circa 1984-1989 with a monochrome monitor, I know its in a different league to Microsoft products.

I lost all my photo's of the kids and preloaded software that cost £1200+ so i'm not learning

Archived