Emoticons not working

Pearl Ram

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to make a whole new thread for this so I hope you see it but just looking on my profile, I'm down as a season ticket holder in the east stand.

Much to my regret, I have never been a season ticket holder and have never filled in anything to say I am. I don't know how this has happened, is this something I can amend or is it something admin or a moderator has to do ?

4 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I don't want to make a whole new thread for this so I hope you see it but just looking on my profile, I'm down as a season ticket holder in the east stand.

Much to my regret, I have never been a season ticket holder and have never filled in anything to say I am. I don't know how this has happened, is this something I can amend or is it something admin or a moderator has to do ?

Sorted it for you. Somehow it had you down as a ST holder I'm every block in the ground. Just so you know it is over 80, that I had to unclick ??

Just now, rynny said:

Sorted it for you. Somehow it had you down as a ST holder I'm every block in the ground. Just so you know it is over 80, that I had to unclick ??

Sorry rynny, I give you my word I've never filled anything in to say I am or have been a season ticket holder. Hey, maybe it's a sign and I'm going to get to be one, one day, I'll have some of that. :)

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

Sorry rynny, I give you my word I've never filled anything in to say I am or have been a season ticket holder. Hey, maybe it's a sign and I'm going to get to be one, one day, I'll have some of that. :)

It's fine mate, something new for me to try with my new mod powers :lol:

14 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Not one of us boo-boys then? :ph34r:

Archived