Rams footage YouTube video thread.

jackhasler23

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The Rams 127 said:

Another away game video. I hope yesterday was a blessing in disguise - clearly we need to get rid of as many as possible. I thought Hughes, Vydra & Bryson were the only players who were okay yesterday; Baird & Carson weren't too bad but overall a pretty dreadful team performance.

Link: https://youtu.be/s5J0dX6FrfU

I do realise that this video is even worse than my other ones btw ??

3 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

A couple of player compilations for Bobby Davison & Dean Saunders - more to come

Thanks for the memory's mate, 2 great forwards, made watching Derby a pleasure, now for Mr Rowett to go out there and get us the next Bobby or Deano. How much would these type of players be worth today, I would guess Deano 25 million plus and Bobby 15 million plus. Great players and great human beings as well.

Can't really think of any British strikers in our budget who we could sign but maybe they're out there somewhere eg. Jamie Vardy came to Leicester from non-league Fleetwood but even he cost £1m which was a huge gamble at the time.

Although thinking about it, both Davison & Saunders were gambles

I'm asking a favour from you devoted Derby fans.

I'm trying to create a comprehensive library of Derby matches & i'm up to 325 videos so far on my YouTube account 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjYvXqA7qXwEEP4Psx7lBDA

I cannot get many from the years 2000 to 2007 & i'm asking if any of you have 'end of season' videos/dvds for those years.

If you have, I'm willing to buy or borrow from you to upload onto YouTube . 

If you can help me, PLEASE,PLEASE PM me.

I've tried the Club Shop but they can't help

Cheers all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived