Who will want to come to Derby as Manager

Curtains

Sackings are almost as common as kick offs now in football. If managers were put off by sackings then most clubs would just have the chairman as manager. 

Plus, even if managers get sacked they get a big pay off and go elsewhere, so financially they certainly do not care. 

Bringing derby into context, big stadium, state of the art training facilities , a big, potentially even bigger but somewhat kranky supporter base. There are a lot of decent managers who would come here. Leeds get a new one every week.

personally I think Saturday may have had some managers rubbing their hands together thinking "the things I could do with that squad" and last night would of confirmed in their mind exactly what these players can do. 

Its time to get this squad playing like last night 4 games out of 5, not 1 every 10. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, David said:

If Forest and Leeds can still appoint managers I would guess that the queue of managers wanting the job would be stretch as far back as Burger King from the iPro. 

Lot's of managers get sacked which is seen as being harsh, that's football. If any manager feared getting the sack they wouldn't be in the game.

Wonder if McClaren will come back. 

Just now, curtains said:

Wonder if McClaren will come back. 

Doubt it, not after what happened. Remember the good old days and look to the future, McClaren isn't the only man that can drag this squad up. 

31 minutes ago, top 6 finish said:

I think the next manager should go,hes rubbish.

He's being measured for his huge flappy shoes as we speak and digging out his Comic Relief big red nose. He's certain to be labelled a clown. 

Archived