Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

6 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

perhaps in derby right...

NOW

Nope. 

BRISTOL City striker Jonathan Kodjia has been awarded an additional week off by head coach Lee Johnson.

When City's players reported back for pre-season training earlier this week, they were joined by new signing Josh Brownhill.

But French-born forward Kodjia was conspicuous by his absence after being given permission to extend his summer break in Paris.

Read more: Are Bristol City fans right to fear a repeat of last summer's transfer debacle?

Aware that last season's top scorer required additional rest and recuperation time after representing Ivory Coast during the close season, Johnson allowed him to delay his return to these shores.

Johnson confirmed: "We've given Jonathan an extra week off due to his commitments with the Ivory Coast."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/bristol-city-striker-jonathan-kodjia-given-extra-time-off-this-summer/story-29463031-detail/story.html

I'm going to keep trusting SDSR's word that we haven't made a bid for anyone. If we haven't bid for anyone we can't have signed Kodjia.

If we don't listen to the only person we know knows more than anyone else it'll all descend into madness!

All close season the rumours in Bristol are that we want 10-12 million. Stupid money, but in the current market...

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I'm calling bs on this Kodjia deal. They have no need to sell especially at such a low figure like £4 million. They're owners are richer than Mel Morris and have ambitions of getting promoted. 

i believe if he does want to come, hell come. i mean i not sure what the price will be, but im sure if we throw in a player itll sweeten the deal

41 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Some utter tripe on twitter

Imagine if those bids were accepted, what a difficult choice Pearson would have on his hands

£4m for an old head who's probably worth a couple at best 

or £4m for a player worth more than twice that :lol:

The name "ForestRed" should have given it away straight away :lol:. Amazing how many have fallen for this so far

You can see in the comments that this player we have definitely signed this morning is not Kodjia, it's in fact Heis Bullshiten.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You can see in the comments that this player we have definitely signed this morning is not Kodjia, it's in fact Heis Bullshiten.

For his sake, I hope he's right. Won't have a shred of credibility left on here if not. 

Archived