Play Off's or not to play offs

Russell Ram

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Gritters said:

We need a manager. Nuff said.

yes but do these players lose their ability?

surely to god, they have a bit of respect for themselves. 

Don't like the manager - well hey - I'm not keen on mine - she's young enough to be my daughter. ffs. 

4 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

yes but do these players lose their ability?

surely to god, they have a bit of respect for themselves. 

Don't like the manager - well hey - I'm not keen on mine - she's young enough to be my daughter. ffs. 

Yeah I'm hoping we can get someone who can put round pegs in round holes and get players to perform to their potential. Not bothered how old they are. BC wasn't that old when he came to Derby.

14 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

We'll go up via the play offs.

Its what Mel does next that worries me!

We won't - uttox - we won't. It's over now. 

Best now - than later. It's done. 

25 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Like apply to stay in Championship until we have consistently produced good, attractive and attacking football ??  :-) 

or even worse, give DW the job permanently.

( can someone let Mel know it IS all about winning......and also that playing a certain style of football in the Championship cannot be seem.ess.y taken into a Premier League campaign.....especially if a Premier League manager wishes to adopt a different style of play ..... Heaven forbid a coach/manager adopts their own style ) 

30 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Was going to bookmark this......but to be fair you never stated a year :-) 

13 minutes ago, Gritters said:

A bit premature MrsR we're still in the mix if we were 7th we'd be looking up at our chances. 

Let's see then. I'm all for a fight lol. 

IF we go up ill run bare arsed round DERBY wot a shower of s--- .mm sort it now.cum end of season to many bigger clubs will be looking 4 new managers.who would want to come here.I earn nothing compared to this bunch of spineless trash, if I performed at work like that id get sacked.SO sack the overpaid crap we don't need.contracts mean nothing these days.

We have no chance of making the playoffs with DW in charge. We will be lucky to get 2 wins before the end of the season and will finish 8th. All this playing the 'Derby Way' is a load of crap - as long as we have a strong manager who has a winning philosophy and the experience to tell MM where to go then we will be fine. Our players need someone strong who scares them into playing - Mac was weak, PC was inexperienced and DW is just out of his depth. Unfortunately this is not the sort of man that MM wants running the club and unless he changes his mind then I fear more of the same next year.

Archived