Ull

irobinson

Watched a bit of Ull today.

Bruce made 10 changes and played a lad of 16 at Wing Back for 60 mins.

Tell you what - I was quite impressed  - they could have won at the Emirates in the last 10 mins.

Think they will be up there in top 2. I know we kicked them up there on the night

Bruce  - really experienced  - 900 as a player and X as a manager - he's not me big fav - but i have some respect for what he is doing.

they have a good squad...with Boro and Brighton going on a dodgy spell - time for us to exploit.

PS - don't want any personal comments on Steve Bruce please!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Anon said:

He's got a bloody cheek to moan about cup replays and then play his reserves in the competition. If a replay was really that much of an imposition why didn't he instruct his team to score an own goal in injury time?

replay - all to our advantage!!!

8 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Watched a bit of Ull today.

Bruce made 10 changes and played a lad of 16 at Wing Back for 60 mins.

Tell you what - I was quite impressed  - they could have won at the Emirates in the last 10 mins.

Think they will be up there in top 2. I know we kicked them up there on the night

Bruce  - really experienced  - 900 as a player and X as a manager - he's not me big fav - but i have some respect for what he is doing.

they have a good squad...with Boro and Brighton going on a dodgy spell - time for us to exploit.

PS - don't want any personal comments on Steve Bruce please!!!

mr-potato-head_400x400.jpeg

Archived