Steward appreciation thread

YouRams

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Also want to thank the North Stand stewards for everything they do after the match putting flags out. Wish the other stands did it!

The stewards in the South and East are probably busy outside keeping fans apart.

1 hour ago, The 1884 Group said:

They go through the stands afterwards checking the seats. Alternatively, 40 rams fans giving up half an hour after the match would get it all done very quickly!!

I assume you/Jed had a good response to the appeal for help? Heard nothing from him despite you saying you would pass on details and me emailing him a few days later to make sure, only got the auto response message,

50 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

I assume you/Jed had a good response to the appeal for help? Heard nothing from him despite you saying you would pass on details and me emailing him a few days later to make sure, only got the auto response message,

Hi RicME85, 

Could you let me know what the email was regarding and I can chase it down for you!

Jed B

1 minute ago, SLO_DCFC said:

Hi RicME85, 

Could you let me know what the email was regarding and I can chase it down for you!

Jed B

@The 1884 Group posted looking for people to help put out the flags, I PM'd him saying the wife and I would help, he said he would pass on my details to you. I then emailed the SLO address saying we would be happy to help a couple of days after speaking to The 1884 Group to make sure my details were passed over.

Archived