Steve Sidwell

TETRA

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, satty atwal said:

F**k brighton.... lets focus on ourselves and not worry about anyone else... win 12-13 of the last 19 games we r then in the prem.... COYR

I would be glad if we win 2 of the last 19 games given the clueless performance tonight

3 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

I would be glad if we win 2 of the last 19 games given the clueless performance tonight

Gobsmacked at your comment. Imo we were the better team and dominated.... they had 2 penos and 2 own goals.... onwards and upwards 12-13 wins out of 18 now... chin up :blink:

27 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Gobsmacked at your comment. Imo we were the better team and dominated.... they had 2 penos and 2 own goals.... onwards and upwards 12-13 wins out of 18 now... chin up :blink:

What are you on? I want some of it

27 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Even my daughter who is an ignoramus noticed that they hadn't scored off their own bat

Doesn't alter the fact that our forwards are on a goal drought. I would really like to see Bent rampaging upfront with Blackman  and Ince in the hole............

18 minutes ago, toldu said:

Even my daughter who is an ignoramus noticed that they hadn't scored off their own bat

Doesn't alter the fact that our forwards are on a goal drought. I would really like to see Bent rampaging upfront with Blackman  and Ince in the hole............

Bent can hardly move this season lol weimann is the key for me.... with camara the other side and slap some form in2 martin.... hughesy back in lttle over a month.... saw his couple weeks ago and he said he is a month to 6 weeks away from playing 

1 hour ago, satty atwal said:

Bent can hardly move this season lol weimann is the key for me.... with camara the other side and slap some form in2 martin.... hughesy back in lttle over a month.... saw his couple weeks ago and he said he is a month to 6 weeks away from playing 

Hughes adds an extra dimension to this team that we've been lacking. He's the playmaker our performances have been dying out for, someone that links midfield and attack. 

Butterfield can pick a pass but Hughes is often the driving force that is behind a lot of our attacks and we've lacked that more than I thought we would this season

Archived