Modern Warfare 2

Day

20 days to go till my relationship is over, anyone else pre-ordered it or anyone not bothering with this one?

And Boycie, rams71 before you feckin start, press the back button and get outta this thread and go play with yer marbles!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Theres a load of lads round here going to asda at 9 o clock for the midnight release, apparently they are selling it for about £27 so i might be joining them

Looking forward to this to come out. What console is everyone on here by the way? I'm ps3

20 days to go till my relationship is over, anyone else pre-ordered it or anyone not bothering with this one?

And Boycie, rams71 before you feckin start, press the back button and get outta this thread and go play with yer marbles!

Good point, well made.

point duly noted Davey lad,im having nowt to do with this.

im off to play with my Top Trumps

• 2 weeks later...

Modern Warfare 2 for £5/£15

Right basically Game and Gamestation are doing a deal whereby you trade in two games and get Modern Warfare 2 for just £4.99, the list of game is as follows:

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/thesnowman86/Photo-0032-1

Right now here's the interesting bit, Play.com are currently selling Overlord II for just a tenner.

As I'm probably not going to play much MW with the release of MW2 I will trade in MW and Overlord II that I just ordered off Play. I will bring in a five pound note and then walk away with MW2 and a penny change. Happy days!

Only got COD4 off that list and I don't fancy trading it as I want to complete the final few levels of single player in veteran first. If Game are doing trade in I wonder what Tesco and Asda will be offering as they won't do any trade ins. To be honest I don't mind paying the £45 as it will keep me entertained for a few months.

Only got COD4 off that list and I don't fancy trading it as I want to complete the final few levels of single player in veteran first. If Game are doing trade in I wonder what Tesco and Asda will be offering as they won't do any trade ins. To be honest I don't mind paying the £45 as it will keep me entertained for a few months.

Fair enough but for me COD4 will only gather dust if I get MW2. I might have a couple of nights as a goodbye party for COD4 so I can do some levels on Veteran and get the gamer points.

Archived