Modern Warfare 2

Day

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahahaha thats mint what a retard :D i've got milk on my lips and i just don't care lol

ey dont mock, he's a little hard core mofo he is!! did you not see how he messed up that poor wall? lmao. bless him, if he'd have done it right he'd have broken his hand.... guess hes **** at that 2!!!!

hahahahaha

Was on the wrong side of 2 tactical nukes today whilst online with Sheepyderf earlier, anyone had the pleasure of being wiped out yet that way or been the one thats nuked everyone? Not sure I'd ever pick it as a kill streak, the only way I can think of getting it is by having the airstrike, chopper gunner and tactical nuke as your kill streaks. I had chopper gunner the other day a few times and got quite a few kills although they don't add to your kill streak when it comes in the care package.

the worst is when you've got some little **** firin at you while your reloading your gun than proper take the urine!!

hey thats the only way i get any kills im proper gash had it since release date, and am only on level 3 (multiplayer that is)

have completed single player i thought it was bloomin amazing, allthouigh ghostbusters and fifa 10 have since replaced playing it at the minute though

oh and mods, can you replace my xbox usertag as i dont have an xbox no more and replace it with my ps3 one of barrram

• 10 months later...

Stopped playing MW2 a few weeks ago, reached lvl 70 5th Prestige and decided I needed a break from the noob toobs, random RPG's, quick scopers and MLC runners before Black Ops comes out.

Scared me abit to see I notched up 15 days worth of game time as well.

I checked out a few months ago when I'd had enough of every game turning into air-support-rapeage.

Fair play, I had coldblooded and ninja, but that didn't stop the rest of my team being continually rinsed.

On the bright side, finished with a K/D of 2.15 :cool:

Didn't you love it when you had Coldblooded on and the predator missiles came flying in which everyone took as a sign for everyone to get together for a quick group hug.

Or when the enemy had air support out and your team mates kept running out in the open, respawn next to you and run straight back out side again.

In the end you come to realise that your team mates in fact are your worst enemy.

My K/D ratio is something like 1.14, went down abit during the summer holidays when the kids were off which made me leave.

Archived