Modern Warfare 2

Day

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jesus ! what is it with you mods ,and kids games?

its bad enough boycie being half red dog , but at least he has some social standing.

being stuck playing some comp game ,getting all stressed when you cant complete a level is no good at all for the social skills!

so whats your chat up line to the ladies, ?

hi my names joe, dan . dave and im on level 30 of metal gear solid?

bet you,ve all got fat wrists lol:D

jesus ! what is it with you mods ,and kids games?

its bad enough boycie being half red dog , but at least he has some social standing.

being stuck playing some comp game ,getting all stressed when you cant complete a level is no good at all for the social skills!

so whats your chat up line to the ladies, ?

hi my names joe, dan . dave and im on level 30 of metal gear solid?

bet you,ve all got fat wrists lol:D

http://s114940310.websitehome.co.uk/MOHSG/Images/Clipart/ELDERLY%20PEOPLE

Yeah, I don't get what all the fuss is about. For a start if you don't have to play that level nor do you have to buy the game. It's no worse than GTA with shooting/beating up strangers, robbing cars, drug taking etc. Typical PC brigade having a moan instead of concentrating on real issues with this country, its a game for god sake.

I logged on this morning out of interest and there was over 250,000 people online at 7am, wow.

Yeah, I don't get what all the fuss is about. For a start if you don't have to play that level nor do you have to buy the game. It's no worse than GTA with shooting/beating up strangers, robbing cars, drug taking etc. Typical PC brigade having a moan instead of concentrating on real issues with this country, its a game for god sake.

I logged on this morning out of interest and there was over 250,000 people online at 7am, wow.

Yeah true it's just a game. Though the level is insane. Going on to the side of terrorists is just nuts.

Not really, I kinda switch off when playing games, for me it was just another level shooting people. You could pick faults with every game if you wanted, take Need for speed - glorifying street racing/speeding? you could go on and on although its all crap. If people can't distinguish between real life and a game then they have serious problems.

bloody typical snook and got it for Gaz and the bugger has gone and completed it already :frown:

any other decent gamesut i can get for him???

There's no way he will have completely completed it. I've only spent about four hours on the campaign and nearly finished it but the online multiplayer has so many more dimensions. It will take me until Christmas to get to Level 70 and complete all the challenges. There's also veteran to do as well. Tell him he doesn't need another game! This one will last years and will be worth every single penny of the £45 it cost.

Archived