Guillem Balague

Alph

I think he is propably among the worst of them lot.

I don't know how most of those pundits have managed to get through all their career without getting knowledge of the game, they just keep repeating cliches and that's it. Balague just pretends to know everything what's happening behind the scenes.

Disgrace IMO.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I think he is propably among the worst of them lot.

I don't know how most of those pundits have managed to get through all their career without getting knowledge of the game, they just keep repeating cliches and that's it. Balague just pretends to know everything what's happening behind the scenes.

Disgrace IMO.

It's not as if just he claims to be in the know. He claims to know stuff that I can't see how he'd possibly know but then covers it by giving you a reason it might not happen 

It's easy.

Will Hughes has a £4m buy out clause that Chelsea want to activate this summer. However Will Hughes wants £5,000 more than Fabregas. If Hughes goes then expect Fabregas to leave (he wants to go to Arsenal but Chelsea don't want to sell to a rival) 

That's how you begin ITK bullshat.  But now, for some bizarre reason considering the depth of info I clearly know, I'm going to cover myself 

It's known that Roman is a big Fabregas fan and could refuse to sanction a move for Hughes meaning both players could stay at their respective clubs

So, all the delicate inside info I have on two clubs and their players contracts there's a chance this info could be useless. But here, just to prove I've not made this up and I'm actually able to get access to players diaries

Hughes is desperate for PL football and should the Chelsea move collapse then he may force Derby to sell him to another club. He's already spoken to Mel Morris about his future. He's concerned that his chance might pass him by. Derby will try to convince him otherwise over the next couple of months so we'll see how that pans out. Very complex as you can see

And that my friends is how you become a"football expert".

Easy. Send me to Germany and i'll be Sky Sports German expert. 

Oh, and while I'm in full flow...

Transfer center. LIVE!!!!!

Ronaldo to PSG over United Its this idiot saying IF Ronaldo leaves Real then he wants to go to PSG AT THE MOMENT

Forster extension a possibility. Its also possible that he won't extend then? Sound.

Chelsea hold talks with Manolas 

Who is Manolas? Some bloke Chelsea are talking to? 

Wenger rejected Payet move No, not recently. When he played for his last club. Nope, the one before it. Oh, it was the one before that. And he didn't reject him. He thought about signing him and then didn't. You know, like he probably has over 100,000 players. 

Next Villa manager odds Transfer center LIVE!!!!! ?

Paper Talk Ah, Fantasy Transfer Center LIVE!!!!!! 

Transfer Center: Live!!!! 

In other news. 

Anthony Joshua got on some scales

Joshua got off the scales

Joshua warns Martin

Joshua final warning for Martin 

Joshua warns Fury

Martin warns Joshua

Martin gets on scales

Martin face to face with Joshua

Paul Merson and Jamie Redknapp, experts, predict Joshua to win. 

Liverpool wear red

Liverpool play at Anfield 

Who should Liverpool sign

Would Messi suit Liverpool

Could all this fit into about 4 articles instead of 200. LIVE!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Eddie! Don't make it seem a small trivial issue.

This is effecting lives, man

Anyway, I saw this centre-half last night - absolute blinder he played again - got a Derby connection somewhere down the line. Raul somebody or other...

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Anyway, I saw this centre-half last night - absolute blinder he played again - got a Derby connection somewhere down the line. Raul somebody or other...

Is he still doing well? It's gutting that we haven't seen the best of him here.

57 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Is he still doing well? It's gutting that we haven't seen the best of him here.

Malaga have conceded the same number of goals this season as Real Madrid, so he must be doing something right.

• 1 year later...

This guy grinds my gears. Here we are with some true #itk.

"I have said it before and I insist on this: Chelsea do not want to sell Hazard, so they won’t. This is going to be perhaps one of the biggest summers in terms of spending and the teams that will spend most of the money are in the Premier League. I do know that Manchester United can spend £400m if they need to, but they won’t be the only ones to spend a lot. It’s going to be a huge summer.

"But Chelsea don’t want to get rid of Hazard. Real Madrid have Marco Asensio, who has played in a similar role to Hazard and has looked fantastic. For all those reasons, Hazard will not go to Real."

ITK 2!!

"Isco will stay at Real Madrid, he is going to get a new offer. There are more stories coming out that Barcelona want Coutinho and I think he might be willing to go, but Barcelona are not after him. It’s just moves the agents are making to try to convince Barcelona to move for him. But they do not want him."

ITK encore!!

"

"There’s a little bit of tension in the side in the sense that some players see his focus on the job at hand but also deciding what to do next. 

The Argentinian FA think he will be their next coach, and while the club have said unless they pay his buyout clause they won’t let him go, you cannot do something against his wishes. Sampaoli wanted to coach Messi and he will get his opportunity"

ITK overdrive!!

"About a month and a half ago I said Monaco were willing to sell, but Mbappe and his family didn’t want to move unless the offer is huge. Since then he has received huge offers that are turning his head."

And my favourite ITK..

"It doesn’t really affect anything at Barcelona. They know exactly what they need. Those things get decided months in advance and it’s nothing to do with what Real Madrid do. Barcelona know that they need a right-back, one or two midfielders, and maybe a centre-back."

They know exactly what they need. They maybe need exactly a center back. 

What.

A.

Hipster.

Bellend.

That's my ITK. 

Archived