Renewal Issues with Player

DesertRam

I am having a problem trying to renew my Player Subscription.

The Autoform will not accept my information, ie card numbers account details

I am assuming this is because the numbers are different in the US.

I have tried to resolve this - but cannot seem to get anywhere, I have asked if I can

ring them/send an email with details so they can input from there, but no joy so far

has anyone else experienced difficulties with this??

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having a problem trying to renew my Player Subscription.

The Autoform will not accept my information, ie card numbers account details

I am assuming this is because the numbers are different in the US.

I have tried to resolve this - but cannot seem to get anywhere, I have asked if I can

ring them/send an email with details so they can input from there, but no joy so far

has anyone else experienced difficulties with this??

good evening.... yes i had the same issue last year from Switzerland, i sent them an email and they got back to me really quickly and was all sorted in a matter of minutes, really good customer service actually... i should wait until they are back in the office tomorrow and give them a mail.

(where in the US are you?)

good evening.... yes i had the same issue last year from Switzerland, i sent them an email and they got back to me really quickly and was all sorted in a matter of minutes, really good customer service actually... i should wait until they are back in the office tomorrow and give them a mail.

(where in the US are you?)

California - hope your right, re help!!

I'll let you know.

California - hope your right, re help!!

I'll let you know.

me too, they honestly were right on it with me, good luck.

Where in CA..? Was over there last week, in SF....living in St Pete now.

Palm Desert 

I have managed to renew - but have had to get a new account on a different email

address and change passwords and everything etc...

I suppose its worth it eh!!

It'll be warmer where I am then.

Do you normally use Chrome as your browser? A few months ago Rams player was driving me mad by giving me random error messages despite trying to pay several ways (tried my card, Paypal account, etc.)

Finally figured it out- my Chrome browser. I don't know any of the techy details behind why it happens but I noticed this little grey shield symbol pop up on the Player website whenever I logged in: (upper right corner)

UtqTtxr.png

• 

079JhOt.png

Clicking it reveals an option to "load unsafe scripts". Normally on any random site I would definitely not click this, but seeing as I am just trying to browse videos on an official club site, I figured it couldn't be that bad. The page immediately reloaded and the shield symbol was gone, and I no longer got any error messages when trying to work out payment details/account stuff/browse archive. Hopefully it's just a small bug that they'll eventually update.

___

**edit: also I live in the states for work and travel often; noticed the problem pops up again whenever I switch locations, so it could be the site just having an issue with users not UK-based?

Archived