Any advice for selling football programmes?

Yojimbo

My parents are looking at downsizing to a smaller house and as part of the cull my Dad is getting ready to part with his football programme collection (or the majority of it, at least - his 70s stuff is going nowhere). The stuff he's getting rid of is primarily Derby home games from the 2000s onwards (pretty much every home game from the 00s) and will be pretty much worthless, but he does have some other stuff such as FA Cup Final programmes, some from when Nottingham Forest/Aston Villa were in the European Cup and some miscellaneous Derby away programmes from throughout the late 80s and 90s.

Now, having done some research on the internet I'm fully aware that post 1960s football programmes have no real value, so we're not  thinking this is going to be some hidden goldmine, but he would rather give/sell them to someone who might want or have some use for them rather than just put them in the recycling. Long, slightly rambling post brought to a close - does any here have any advice/experience of getting rid of old football programmes? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived