Fifa 10

Day

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are a computer, forcing other people down to the floor is acceptable. If you are a person, it is punishable by a yellow card at least.

Goalkeepers always catch balls from corners, regardless of the speed, power, distance, swerve and aim of the corner kick.

If you try to put in a cross from anywhere past the line of the 6-yard box, the ball will be lumped out for a goal kick.

Every goalkeeper in the game has the ability of Buffon, oops I meant God. Yes, even Lee Camp.

Originally posted by Daveyboy;36572

Serves you right for picking the sweaty spaniards then, I thought my 3 goal second half display is worth a mention, I put those goals away like a professional.

what about my 3-0 thrashing i gave you yesterday daveyboy?

I took on everybody from inside my peno box and was one on one with the keeper, so i ran back to my goal and took on everybody again.

I gave the keeper the eyes, and sent him the wrong way.

The ref blew the whistle and it was the winner, We won the Cup!!!!!!!!!!

Then the alarm clock went off, and I realised that I wasn't playing a stupid " I wish I was a pro footballer " computor game, but was infact late for what I call A LIFE!

Sad barstewards!:mad:

Originally posted by Daveyboy;36661

Dan, just remembered. Download the latest squads in team managment and you will have Hendrie and Livermore, Stewart will be banished.

Beaut. I love FIFA but it's keeping me away from Uni work that I should be doing now.

One of the secret achievements for the xBox is quit 5 games when your losing, you don't get any GS although I don't think it's one you want to have on your list somehow. Another is play 10 consecutive ranked games online with the same 5 star team, once again 0GS although makes you look a tit for having it.

Archived