• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ollie_333;36321

oi! leave my tackle out of this!!!!

bit irritating really, played 3, drawn 3....argh

0-0, then 1-1 twice :/

i should have won 1st two tho :/

I've added your GT to the list. Couldn't play you earlier as I was slaving away in manager mode. Looking forward to giving you a game though.

Originally posted by gazlyndsey;36410

i'll give the hubster and my lad the password and things, give you all a confidence bust playing Ryan think his id is ry2k9 and hubbys is gaz2008 if you need them. (please i will get some peace and quiet!!)

Sign em up, think we have 4 places left.

Originally posted by derbydan;36405

no bombardier on shirt and white shorts

goal keeper tops are ***** again

jake buxton 29 y/o he should be 24

dean moxey left mid not a defender

we've got livermore and dickov but no vaughan or hendrie and we still got j.stewart

any more you guys have noticed ??

Have we got Stewart? can't say I've seen him in my squad. What is strange is the positions of the players Barnes, Moxey, Pearson, Teale, Commons, Davies are all down as playing on the left flank. I wish you could have 2 positions for a player, with Commons you could of had LW/AM.

Originally posted by Daveyboy;36474

Have we got Stewart? can't say I've seen him in my squad. What is strange is the positions of the players Barnes, Moxey, Pearson, Teale, Commons, Davies are all down as playing on the left flank. I wish you could have 2 positions for a player, with Commons you could of had LW/AM.

PES does this. I've not seen Che for a while. How was his holiday?

Originally posted by rams71;36462

i have no idea what you people are talking about now.

how can you play each other if you aren't in the same room where the xbox/playstation thing is?

have you tried subutteo? much better

play each other over this magical thing called the interweb mate

Originally posted by rams71;36462

i have no idea what you people are talking about now.

how can you play each other if you aren't in the same room where the xbox/playstation thing is?

have you tried subutteo? much better

I'm with you mate, I'm not up with this new GAY craze that is playing with each other over the t'internet.

Give me subbutteo any day. Who was that toy footballer where you thumped down on his head, and he kicked a ball?

NO not Natham Tyson, whosimajigger?

Originally posted by Daveyboy;36487

Subbutteo, did anyone actually read all the instructions to that game and know all the rules? I ended up just flicking little men across my floor and get bored after 5 minutes and go outside.

same here boring game

Originally posted by derbydan;36489

same here boring game

Strange why I kept buying the stuff for it, I used to go down the CO-OP down town on the toys floor and stand there each week planning what I'm going to get next for it, always wanted the floodlights but could never afford them.

Archived