Fifa 10

Day

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Daveyboy;35949

New player up there, 'kin Leeds United, must be Sheepys sidekick.

Yeah it is mate, hes a liverpool fan but didnt think it would be fair him using a 5 star team so he picked leeds...

alltogether now......................WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM

Has anyone managed to do there gameface yet on the EA website? I've got it working now although when its generated its you my face layerd over a gen face with my features being higher than the gen making it look kinda weird.

Originally posted by Daveyboy;36002

Has anyone managed to do there gameface yet on the EA website? I've got it working now although when its generated its you my face layerd over a gen face with my features being higher than the gen making it look kinda weird.

nothing to do with your weird face then davey?

not tried it yet though gonna give it a few days till its all sorted

Originally posted by Daveyboy;36002

Yeah I did it and to be fair, it does look like me

Which fool invited you? lol!

We don't talk much footie on here th'noz.

Well the threads all sound like they are footie related, but after they've been to Oz and Rotherham and back, they're all get messed up and sicked up, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, welcome. Are you of sound mind? If you are, think again

Archived