Fifa 10

Day

Is it worth pre-ordering?

I pre-ordered The Lost Symbol for the missus birthday, the cheapest I found was £9.49 so I ordered it and had the book delievered on the 15th the day it came out. 4 days later the book is a fiver!

[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-Symbol-Dan-Brown/dp/059305427X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1253355604&sr=8-1]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-Symbol-Dan-Br...53355604&sr=8-1

Now I know its only £4 less but I was looking to pre-order Fifa 10 at £39.99, is it worth waiting a week, will the price drop say a tenner or so?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm stuck on second to last mission on veteran. and yeah i think it is about 60 quid but i'm gonna get it on release day this time, i got cod 4 about a year after it came out and it took ages to get any good at it because everyone had been playing miles longer than me.

i'm pretty good on world at war though because i had that on day of release

Just had another look, won't be out till early December, might stick it on my christmas list to Santa, not to fussed about the book and original download.

Probably the only 2 games I will look to buy for a while otherwise I'l end up with loads of half completed games. Fifa 10 is a must so I can teach the teeney boppers on here how football is played.

i just pre ordered it at game but i'm picking it up, not getting it online.

pre ordered new modern warfare 2 special edition xbox as well, 250 gig hard drive, 2 controllers modern warfare 2 game and throat mic.

keeping it boxed up and i'll bang it on ebay next year and make a nice little profit on it :D

Originally posted by sheepyderf;33306

i just pre ordered it at game but i'm picking it up, not getting it online.

pre ordered new modern warfare 2 special edition xbox as well, 250 gig hard drive, 2 controllers modern warfare 2 game and throat mic.

keeping it boxed up and i'll bang it on ebay next year and make a nice little profit on it :D

250 Gb! :eek:

You'll never run out of memory with that. I've got a 60Gb hard drive cost me about £50.

I'm gonna pre-order Forza Motorsport 3 special edition because £50 is decent. I like Mod Warfare 2 but I'm not geek enough to want the special edition with goggles and that!

I'll go into HMV or Game on the 2nd October and buy FIFA 10 in person.

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;33336

250 Gb! :eek:

You'll never run out of memory with that. I've got a 60Gb hard drive cost me about £50.

I'm gonna pre-order Forza Motorsport 3 special edition because £50 is decent. I like Mod Warfare 2 but I'm not geek enough to want the special edition with goggles and that!

I'll go into HMV or Game on the 2nd October and buy FIFA 10 in person.

not even going to open the box, i got an elite downstairs and a normal one upstairs and use same hard drive on both.

the one i pre ordered will be around 300 quid, but with it being a limited edition it'll be worth a fortune on ebay

Archived