Chris Evans has resigned

SuperSheep

You'll have to let me know JW.

Just to be serious for one minute - I don't read any gump sites and couldn't give a flying fook what any of them think of me or DCFC.

Back on topic, its the cup you're not sure about int it?

You completely lost me when you said we'd have Bryson and Thorne fit for a few games.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS I've no idea 'who did what' in relation to transfers....but I think the 'hit' to 'miss' rate is pretty good. Also wouldn't have believed a year or two ago that likes of Johnson, Weimann, Bent, Ince, Shackell would have come here, so someone has done a very good job selling the club. Any negatives on transfer policy for me would not be about the 'quality' of player but more around whether the right players have been bought to fill the positions where we most need them....surely that is the manager's role right t

I will try to be brief.   Mel Morris the owner of the club can buy or sell players, and  control all of the club affairs.

It is the first club he has owned and not played or managed a professional club,his expertise,is in  business skills.

Sam Rush,the C-E-O-   very good at is job a lawyer and football agent so ideal for contract negotiations and  well thought of by the board and the current owner.who votes for c-e-o of the year ,first time i have heard of this in 60 years strange one this;sounds like a free weekend away to me.anyway .Never played professional football,never managed a club and also this is his first club,Two and  halfyears of experience so far i manager 2 head coaches  and now a massive budget to play with.

.Financial director from chelsea they lose a estimated 2 million a season,

When first came on the scene John Vicars no one knew who he was and yes he has become invisible again.

Paul Clements brings a european view to Derby,and with a expensive array of talent hopefully will bring success, 

And with the other coaches gone he has brought his own people in.

Derby had a talented squad and 9 signings must boost chances of promotion.

But i feel the need for a experienced director of football with knowledge of  managing football clubs

Can only help in identifying  new talent and someone Clements can relate too who as been there and done it,

Archived