Do any Stattos know .......

jagerbob

.... how many games we have played live on TV (SKY or BT) since we last won one.

To my mind we were on Sky an awful lot last year, and half our games this season, yet i dont think we have won since Wolves 5-0 last october or november. Thats not far off a calender year!

Forget Bogey teams, SKY is the Curse !

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.... how many games we have played live on TV (SKY or BT) since we last won one.

To my mind we were on Sky an awful lot last year, and half our games this season, yet i dont think we have won since Wolves 5-0 last october or november. Thats not far off a calender year!

Forget Bogey teams, SKY is the Curse !

SWMBO said the same thing the other day.

1-0 away win over Ipswich that came about 2 months after the Wolves victory 

January 10th? Christ on a cross, that one only came because it was my girlfriend's birthday. Wouldn't have won it without that positive omen. How else do you explain that defensive lapse that let us in for that goal...

January 10th? Christ on a cross, that one only came because it was my girlfriend's birthday. Wouldn't have won it without that positive omen. How else do you explain that defensive lapse that let us in for that goal...

Yep and I've had a check, since the start of last season we've only won 3 Sky TV games (excluding cup), Wolves, Leeds and Ipswich. Big name Championship players struggling to perform on the big occasions sadly (Although injuries affected some of the games)

Archived