Jeff Hendrick & ROI

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really really wouldn't. It's shocking defending. Abysmal. 

By that definition, then surely every time an attacker beats a defender it is 'shocking defending'. Alternatively, Hendrick completely 'out-skilled' three defenders in quick succession.

By that definition, then surely every time an attacker beats a defender it is 'shocking defending'. Alternatively, Hendrick completely 'out-skilled' three defenders in quick succession.

No, of course it isn't. The first move by Hendrick for example is nice play by him, albeit poor defending. The covering defender diving in when there's no need is abysmal. Left it on a plate for him. I could have taken it round him.

No, of course it isn't. The first move by Hendrick for example is nice play by him, albeit poor defending. The covering defender diving in when there's no need is abysmal. Left it on a plate for him. I could have taken it round him.

you have a double shuffle then in your locker. 

I've changed my mind about the first move, that's abysmal defending too. There's two of them for goodness sake. 

I stand by my original statement, then. You give Hendrick no credit whatsoever, which is just idiotic.

It can be good play and abysmal defending. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Yeah, I have to say you're talking a bit of nonsense here. At that speed, you have to say Hendrick deserves credit. His close control and foot movement prevented the defender from intercepting. It was almost Eden Hazard-esque.

Not my favourite player at the moment, and I've all but given up on him, BUT he deserves credit there cos he didn't allow the defence to do anything simple.

Archived