First manager in Championship to be fired ...?

neil62uk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant see it happening not unless qpr are in serious relegation trouble and i think hes an ok manager, i doubt hes on a lot of money and whoever they replace with (unless from already within the club again) would cost more moey (that they dont have)

QPR have ******* buckets of money. Tony Fernandes is a incredibly rich man. I'm sure that he's hundreds of millions ahead of any of our investors. 

Dougie Freedman is in trouble, but I don't expect that to be the first disaster. Steve Bruce is a good bet. However, I think Lennon and perhaps even Dyche are the front-runners. 

As someone mentioned in the other thread, Dyche is clearly pissed off. He's not done an interview in a month without going on about other club's spending and it's purely down to frustration. If Burnley have a slow start, and he isn't backed, then I see him leaving before his damages his reputation anymore. 

I think Burnley have had a disaster of a summer. I guess their saving grace was holding on to Heaton.

I'm gonna say Slade. Don't think Forest will get rid of Freedman because I don't think they could replace him.

I don't think they'll risk losing Dyche, they've already got a weakened squad and he's done amazing well on no resources.

Symon they'll keep because Fulham seem like they're consolidating for a few seasons. He'll be doing a Nigel Clough job for a bit to make sure they're a solid mid-table team. 

Archived